1) Be more active. Use our new tennis racquets, walk, do yard work.
2) Plant a vegetable garden and enjoy the fruits of our labors.
3) Try to change to a more veggie/less meat diet.
4) Get more financially secure. Pay down debt, save more, spend less.
5) Raise reasonably well-adjusted kids.
#2 inspired someone to ask for a blog documenting our progress. So, starting this blog will hopefully keep us working on our list.
Woo hoo! My dad and my boss are both avid gardeners (flowers and food, respectively), so I hear a lot about it. I'm sure that once I have a bit of dirt to farm, I'll be doing the same. Can't wait to read about your progress!ReplyDelete