- I didn't work on my novel. At all.
- I intended to do Script Frenzy, but only added about 1 page. I just wasn't feeling inspired to write.
- I didn't finish a single book all month. I slacked off reading. I even skipped book club since I hadn't read the book. Although I started reading Street Gang toward the end of the month and have been enjoying it.
- We didn't see a single show at the IU Cinema. We have more than made up for that this week, with 2 shows last night (3D Student Showcase and Made in Bloomington program 1) and 2 more (Student Showcase program 1 and Made in Bloomington program 2) tonight.
- No state park in April. Yep, we really slacked off.
- Now this is the only goal that I made progress on. After a month of plateauing around .75 miles, I blew past that to 1.15 miles on 4/29. My breathing has been getting easier each time, so I know I've been getting better. But my shins have been the limiting factor. I used to frequently get shin splints in high school, so when my shins start hurting, I stop running. Then Sunday happened. And I hit my usual limit and felt fine. I reached our house and felt fine so I kept going. And jogged another block before my legs hurt.
A personal blog with no specific theme. I write about what inspires me, on no particular schedule.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
April goals progress
I'm a little late with this post, but that just reflects what April was like for me. I think my brain needed a break and there was a lot going on, so I failed on a lot of goals for the month.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.