- I decided to work on a new novel during NaNoWriMo for November. I started "Dear Grace", an idea I've been thinking about off and on for over a year. While I did start, I didn't get very far. I found that having to work on it made it harder, made it a chore. So I've gotten back to writing just when I feel inspired. Yep, I'm never gonna be a full-time writer. And that's ok. I want to enjoy writing.
- No new progress on the play.
- I've read 36 books so far this year. Only 4 more to reach my goal of 40. I'm on track to do it.
- November was a very busy month for us at the IU Cinema. We started the month with From Here to Eternity, followed by The Motorcycle Diaries, Cabaret and, finally, A Trip to the Moon last night.
- We didn't get to any of the state forests this month. One Saturday we considered it, but ended up going to an SCA archery practice instead.
- And the cold weather takes away any desire to run. I think this one will be on hold until the spring.
Friday, November 30, 2012
November goals progress
Is it already the end of November? It's time for my monthly update.