- I decided to work on a new novel during NaNoWriMo for November. I started "Dear Grace", an idea I've been thinking about off and on for over a year. While I did start, I didn't get very far. I found that having to work on it made it harder, made it a chore. So I've gotten back to writing just when I feel inspired. Yep, I'm never gonna be a full-time writer. And that's ok. I want to enjoy writing.
- No new progress on the play.
- I've read 36 books so far this year. Only 4 more to reach my goal of 40. I'm on track to do it.
- November was a very busy month for us at the IU Cinema. We started the month with From Here to Eternity, followed by The Motorcycle Diaries, Cabaret and, finally, A Trip to the Moon last night.
- We didn't get to any of the state forests this month. One Saturday we considered it, but ended up going to an SCA archery practice instead.
- And the cold weather takes away any desire to run. I think this one will be on hold until the spring.
A personal blog with no specific theme. I write about what inspires me, on no particular schedule.
Friday, November 30, 2012
November goals progress
Is it already the end of November? It's time for my monthly update.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.