- I worked on my novel a little. Got some good feedback. Lots of notes to apply... when I'm ready to work on it more. I'm starting a new novel in November for NaNoWriMo.
- Got some good feedback on the play. I need to work with Chris to add action (it's currently dialog heavy).
- I'm on track toward my goal of 40 books. I've read 33 so far. I'm currently reading 2.
- We spent a lot of time at the IU Cinema in October. Casablanca on October 4th, Bride of Frankenstein/Freaks double feature followed by The Gamers: Dorkness Rising/Beverly Lane double feature on October 27th.
- Does driving through Yellowwood State Forest count? Because we did that. We didn't get out and hike, but it was a nice drive.
- I've fallen off the running wagon. I got out a few times, but the cold has been an issue. I picked up some warmer running clothes, so that should help... as long as I can keep from getting injured and actually get out.
Overall, a pretty good month. I think I'll add yoga or some other exercise in place of trying to run so much. It may be the cold, but I've been more likely to hurt after running lately. November is looking to be a very productive month.